Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, February 8, 2008

Important News Regarding Annual Club Meeting at ANA Convention

Dear Carson City Coin Collectors of America club members,

It is that time once again to start making plans to attend the annual general meeting for the C4OA which is going to be held at the summer ANA Convention in Baltimore, MD. Please mark your calendars for:

THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2008 at 1:00 P.M.

for the C4oA general meeting in Room 319 at the Baltimore Convention Center (One West Pratt Street Baltimore, MD 21201).

Please contact the ANA for more information regarding hotel reservations and travel plans at (719) 482-9857 or email them at convention@money.org. It is suggested that you make your plans early, as rooms do fill-up fast.

We hope that everyone is able to make it the C4OA general meeting to have questions answered and suggestions heard.

Any additional questions related to this or any other club event, please contact me at (775) 322-4455 or email me at mariesgate@sbcglobal.net.

See you in Baltimore!,

Amy

C4OA Membership Records

1 comment:

The Drummer said...

My reservations are made, my plane is booked and my bags are packed. I am so ready I can hardly wait. Be there....or be square!